The number of scholarships being offered to CARICOM countries
The National University of Political Studies and Public Administration – SNSPA is offering a number of 15 scholarships in the field of political science, public administration, management, communications and public relations, international relations and European studies.
Information on travelling to Romania
All students travelling to Romania who do not possess an EU, CEE, CH citizenship will be required to possess a valid passport (valid at least six months after the issuance of the acceptance letter of studies) and to apply for a student visa.
It is not mandatory for applicants to the scholarships mentioned above to present a note from the Foreign Ministry or the local Scholarship Board recommending them for a scholarship, but it is considered to be useful in the admission process.
Application procedure and required documentation
List of the documentation required to constitute a completed scholarship application
1. The request of the Letter of the study (click here), in duplicate;
2. Study document – authenticated copy and translation – which qualifies the person for that form of education (high school diploma, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or equivalent + transcript of records);
3. Transcripts of records for study periods;
4. Birth certificate – copy and authorized translation;
5. Copy of the marriage certificate or name change, if applicable;
6. Copy of passport, valid at least six months after the issuance of the acceptance letter of studies;
7. Medical certificate (in an international language) proving that the person to enrol in studies not suffer from contagious diseases or other illnesses incompatible with the future profession;
8. Copy of Health Insurance;
9. 4 Photographs (2.5 cm/3.5 cm);
10. A signed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including contact details.
The official documents mentioned at (2), (3), (4), (5) must be authenticated by the Romania/EU Embassy in the issuing country or by the Hague Apostille (depending on the case). All necessary application documents will be provided in English. If the official documents are not issued in English, a legalized translation into Romanian is required.
Description of the Academic offer
Language of study
The scholarships offered by National University of Political Studies and Public Administration are for undergraduate and graduate study programs (bachelor and master) taught in English or Spanish.
A list of all the areas of study being offered
The scholarships offered by National University of Political Studies and Public Administration are for following undergraduate and graduate study programs (bachelor, 3 years and master, 2 years) taught in English and Spanish:
Field of Administrative Sciences:
MA in Public Sector Management
Field of Communication Sciences
BA in Communication and Emerging Media
MA in Communication and Publicity
MA in Communication and EU Affairs
MA in Project Management
MA in Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
Field of International Relations and European Studies
MA in Latin American Studies master/MA in Master Universitario de Estudios Latinos Americanos (taught in Spanish)
Field of Political Science
MA in Development, International Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid
MA in Security and diplomacy
MA in Labour Studies
MA in European Politics and Society
MA in Environmental Studies and Sustainable Development
Field of Management
MA in Management and Digital Innovation
MA in Programs and Investments Management
Financial details regarding the scholarships
The 15 scholarships offered by the National University of Political Studies and Public Administration cover the tuition fee, the accommodation and the study materials. Students also have access to low-cost meals within the university cafeteria and they are exempted from any other university fees.